And again. And again. And again.
Josh threw tantrums at least five times today. Each a minimum of 15 minutes long and VERY loud.
At many points I thought about just giving in to his demands. (A piece of candy after hitting his brother, playing computer games even though he lost that privilege the night before, a Popsicle while I was nursing the baby, etc...) It would have made life so much easier at the time.
It was rough.
I'm beat.
But no broken.
Bring it, Josh.
Josh threw tantrums at least five times today. Each a minimum of 15 minutes long and VERY loud.
At many points I thought about just giving in to his demands. (A piece of candy after hitting his brother, playing computer games even though he lost that privilege the night before, a Popsicle while I was nursing the baby, etc...) It would have made life so much easier at the time.
It was rough.
I'm beat.
But no broken.
Bring it, Josh.
2 comments:
I am sure it would only get worse if you gave in and he realized his devious ways actually worked. Keep up the strength! You can do it!!
CC just about broke me today. I swear she spent more time in her crib in "time out" than she did out of it! Somedays I just want to lock myself in my own room and let the kids do whatever they want!
Post a Comment