My schedule today was FULL. Taking Josh to an eye appointment in Indy, doing some major grocery shopping this afternoon (we had somehow managed to run out of EVERYTHING all at once), finish decorating for Christmas, do the laundry, and a ton of other odds and ends that needed to get done.
But then Tess woke up at 5:50 am and freaked out about her tummy hurting. And then she said it was fine and demanded pancakes. (It was pancake Thursday, after all.) And then she threw up all over my living room couch and rug.
Let's ponder for a moment why she would choose the nicest pieces of furniture in the house.... Okay pondering done. She's a punk who's out to get me.
So then my awesome husband Lance came to my rescue and offered to stay home for a half day so I could still get Josh to Indy.
So I took Josh to Indy and things went well. (We don't have to go back for 6 months! Woo-hoo!)
But then he got sick on the way home.
And I was sad. But then Lance offered to stay home all day so I could go grocery shopping. So I did and it was awesome and now I won't have to go again for the rest of December except for fresh produce. (I wish. Still, it's a nice thought.)
And then Spencer came home and it was good. And then Cole came home and he was super moody and cried about everything and now I'm worried he might be getting sick, too. Although now that I think about it he skipped having a snack so maybe he was just hungry and I wasn't paying attention. Dang. Time will tell.
Then I was able to get lots of things on my list done. And we got the kids into bed early.
So where am I going with this? I'm not sure.
Except for that I have the world's best husband and I'm so glad he's mine!
But then Tess woke up at 5:50 am and freaked out about her tummy hurting. And then she said it was fine and demanded pancakes. (It was pancake Thursday, after all.) And then she threw up all over my living room couch and rug.
Let's ponder for a moment why she would choose the nicest pieces of furniture in the house.... Okay pondering done. She's a punk who's out to get me.
So then my awesome husband Lance came to my rescue and offered to stay home for a half day so I could still get Josh to Indy.
So I took Josh to Indy and things went well. (We don't have to go back for 6 months! Woo-hoo!)
But then he got sick on the way home.
And I was sad. But then Lance offered to stay home all day so I could go grocery shopping. So I did and it was awesome and now I won't have to go again for the rest of December except for fresh produce. (I wish. Still, it's a nice thought.)
And then Spencer came home and it was good. And then Cole came home and he was super moody and cried about everything and now I'm worried he might be getting sick, too. Although now that I think about it he skipped having a snack so maybe he was just hungry and I wasn't paying attention. Dang. Time will tell.
Then I was able to get lots of things on my list done. And we got the kids into bed early.
So where am I going with this? I'm not sure.
Except for that I have the world's best husband and I'm so glad he's mine!
No comments:
Post a Comment