Number of "aMARENca" t-shirts I made: 6
Number of people who noticed the pun: 0 :(
Number of adults: 47
Number of teenagers: 15+ (hard to keep track - they kept coming and going)
Number of kids: 60+ (also hard to keep track of)
Number of weeks it's gonna take my lawn to recover from the kid wash: at least 5
Pounds of candy shot from the candy canon: 6
Number of injuries sustained during the candy canon stampede: surprisingly, 0
Number of times I thought to take decent pictures: pretty much 0. Although this one of Bennett is pretty cute!
Number of times the lights fell down: 2 (which is a first - they usually stay put)
(Couldn't think of a number to go here - I just liked that the teens tended to move around the party in a pack.)
Temperature that day: 97+ (105 heat index)
Dew point that day: 8293% (or something like that)
Number of tables full of food: 3 (and we ran out of space!)
This year's collective fireworks budget: $500
Number of hamburgers consumed: 60
Number of hot dogs consumed: 50+
Length of fireworks show: 20 minutes
Amount of ash that fell on me during the show: ... lots.
Number of times I feared for the safety of the fireworks lighters (especially the teenagers): 5+
Number of cases of water drunk (24 pack): 7
Number of sodas drunk: at least 125
Number of times I heard my kids exclaim "This is the best 4th of July ever!": 5 (Tess twice)



















1 comment:
I certainly would have noticed your "aMARENca" shirts! Those are awesome!😆
Post a Comment