
For someone who's career depended on understanding the latest trends in technology and the Internet, I'm a bit embarrassed at how far behind I am on stuff like blogs, YouTube, etc. Oh well - I have three perfect excuses: 1. My career has drastically changed (advertising vs. domestic diva), 2. I don't really care all that much anymore, and 3. Spencer & Josh. Okay, I guess that's really four excuses, if you count Spencer and Josh separately. Or maybe just one big excuse because they're all related. As Spencer says, "buttever." (I like using Spencerisms - they're funny and are often what we're all really thinking!)
So I have discovered Picasa and I love it! Lance will probably feel like I'm cheating, because for years we have been Photoshop devotees. But again - buttever. Photoshop is great for really advanced and intricate photo editing. But Picasa does basic stuff really easily and really quickly. Love it! So I stayed up late tonight playing with it for a bit and created this collage. This could be dangerous. I should probably make a rule for myself that I can't take any pictures or edit any photos until all of my work around the house is done. We'll see how long that rule lasts!
By the way, the pictures in the collage were taken of Josh in February. His face is so round and just perfect for taking close ups! I just want to squeeze and kiss those cheeks all the time! I especially like the one in the top left corner - he looks so angelic and cute!
2 comments:
Love the template for the blog and love the photo collage -- you should definitely work on the collages at any point, regardless of the state of the house ;).
Thanks for sharing such fun stuff!
He's so cute! He really looks like he has a different expression for each picture.
Ginger
Post a Comment