Thursday, November 29, 2007

A Pre-Christmas Miracle

Remember when I won all those great Lego sets a couple weeks ago? Well the sets arrived in the mail on Monday.

I snuck the boxes into my room, closed the door, and opened them. The castle and the Bionicles were in the first box. We're saving these two for when the boys are older and not prone to swallowing small parts. (We have enough medical bills with broken bones, thank you.)

But when I opened the second box, it wasn't the big box of Duplos as promised. It was this:


I started to get upset until I realized exactly what it was - a Duplo Thomas & Friends set. Spencer ADORES the very pricey Thomas & Friends. But not only that, it was a train named Spencer, with the name SPENCER written right on the engine.

I believe this is what's known as a Christmas coup d'etat.

Santa is going to be VERY popular this year.

No comments: