I haven't been posting Primary Proverbs lately because I didn't teach class while I was in Utah and we have been practicing the Primary Program the last couple of weeks. The Primary Program is a presentation put on once a year by the children during Sacrament meeting. Each child has a short speaking part and we sing lots of primary songs. The kids get to practice speaking and singing in front of a large audience, and congregation gets a very entertaining Sacrament Meeting. (Because the Primary Program is nothing if not entertaining!)
Things went pretty well. A few highlights from my point of view:
Things went pretty well. A few highlights from my point of view:
- Spencer gave his line perfectly. (He was the only Sunbeam (3 & 4 year olds) that you could understand!) Here it is!
- Josh sitting on Lance's lap (in the congregation), pointing his little chubby finger at me (up on the stand) and bellowing at the top of his lungs "MAMA!!!! AMA AMA MAMA!!!!"
- Spencer continuing to sing a song after everyone else had stopped. (Haha!)
- Spencer entertaining the congregation with his shenanigans, such as waving to Josh and saying "Hi Joshie!", dancing to the music, and singing at the top of his lungs.
- "The little kids get their treats first because they have no patience. Yeah, little kids have no patience. Hey, where's my cookie? I want my cookie now!"
- "Dude, you don't even have half a dog!"
- Child: "Can I pressure point him? Please?!?!" Me: "No." Child: "Just once!" Me: "NO." Child: "You never let me do anything." Me: "True."

No comments:
Post a Comment