Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Bloodthirsty Undead Progeny

Cole is a zombie.  He tries to eat my face every chance he gets.  Generally he goes for my cheek, but every once in a while my little bloodthirsty undead progeny will go straight for the jugular. I risked life and limb to get this picture as proof.


In all fairness, I think he thinks he's returning the kisses I smother him with when I pick him up.  But I just kiss - he bites.  Fortunately, he's following Madsen genetic tradition and is a late teether.


Lately my little zombie baby has been extra grouchy, due mainly to his double ear infection and the antibiotics he has to take for it.  He gets very upset whenever I leave the room.  He also gets very upset when I'm not holding him.  While walking around.  

Too bad, little zombie.  I cannot hold you and walk you around all day.

While folding laundry I stuck him in a laundry basket with some toys.


This seemed to appease him a little.  Fortunately, he is also following the Madsen baby tradition of being a late crawler, otherwise a mere laundry basket wouldn't be able to contain him.

2 comments:

The Short Family said...

He is so cute. :)

Anonymous said...

That last picture of Cole is just precious! He is growing up so fast and has THE cutest smile!