Today was Spencer's last day of school. For a last-day-of-school surprise we met Lance for lunch at the Pizza Hut buffet - Spencer's favorite.
Spencer is notorious for dropping pizza at buffets. We don't go to them all that often, but when we do at least one of his pieces lands on the floor. This time he walked back to the table sooooo verrrry carefully with his pizza. It was cute. Unfortunately, when he got back to the table he stood a little too closely to Cole, who took advantage of the situation and swiftly swatted Spencer's pizza onto the floor. I just about peed my pants trying not to laugh while I consoled poor Spencer, who was quite close to tears. (I am a terrible mother, I know. But Lance and I had just mentioned the whole dropping-of-the-pizza-thing 37 seconds before.) Cole looked on with a pleased look on his face.
Buffet disasters aside, Spencer is quite excited for summer vacation and, more importantly, to be a first grader next year!
No comments:
Post a Comment