Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Self-portrait Tuesday: Glasses


I've been really struggling with allergies this season.  They were so bad that I am now on steroids for my eyes and can't wear my contacts for a week.


I hate wearing glasses, mainly because mine are so heavy and keep falling down my nose.  My prescription is so strong that even the ultra-light lenses (which I have) are heavy.  Lucky me!

In other news...

Cole really likes macaroni and cheese for lunch. 


And I finally broke down and let the boys play in the sprinkler this afternoon.  For whatever reason they thought it was good fun to cover it up with the sand table lid.  Don't worry - they eventually got good and soaked.


Even Cole got in on the action.


Three minutes later he decided it was time to play in the sand table.  You can imagine just how fun it was to get his clothes off and clean him up.  I suspect I will be finding wet sand in his hidden nooks and crannies for days.

No comments: