I got this note from Josh's preschool teachers today.
Oh brother. Smock refusal now? Really, Josh? Really?!?!
Why in the world would the boy refuse to wear a smock?!? And they were doing an awesome art project - painting with balloons. (For 'B' week you know.) I asked Josh why he didn't want to wear the smock. He scowled and growled, which, apparently, was exactly what he had done to his teachers as well.
His teachers said they thought he'd put it on once he saw all the other kids painting and having a good time, but he stuck to his guns. No worries about peer pressure for Josh, that's for sure.
Some moms send their kids to preschool so they can learn their ABCs, colors, shapes, etc. Some moms send them to just get some free time at home. I'm just hoping my little boxing dinosaur will get the basic social skills he'll need to function in normal society.
*sigh*
No comments:
Post a Comment