Yesterday we had a little photo shoot before the trunk-or-treat. Oddly enough, my most petulant child when it comes to photo shoots (his name starts with a 'J' and ends with an 'oshua') was my most photogenic child of the evening. Go figure. (Perhaps it was the promise of a bag full of candy that sparked his unusually good mood...)
![]() |
| Spiderman tries to stop The Bee from escaping. (He eventually fails.) |
| Flexin' his muscles. |
| Checkin' out the big ol' grate at the top of the hill in our back lawn. |
| Our Bay-Bee! |
| Darth Vader Spencer. That's Mr. Darth Vader to you. |
| I love this picture! And I especially love how Joshie flexes. |
| This is the best picture I got of all three of them together. Pesky baby. |
| "Nooooooooooo!" |

No comments:
Post a Comment