Monday, May 16, 2011

Dinnertime Hilarity

Poor Cole.

Ever since he moved out of his crib and into a big boy bed his naps have been neither long nor consistent.  He went from having a solid two hour nap every day to almost nothing.  Some days we can get him to sleep, some days we can't. 

You can imagine how charming he is by the end of the days without naps.

Today was napless, and Cole was exhausted by dinnertime.  Lance managed to get this awesome video of him.  Seriously, watch it all - the end is the best part.


My youngest brother, Kevin, used to do the same thing.  I even remember eating dinner at someone else's house once and he fell asleep at the table with food still in his mouth.  It was awesome, Kevin.

P.S.  Where was I during this video?  In Tess's room, feeding her.  It's like babies have this 6th sense when it's time for momma to eat dinner.  "Oh, you're gonna eat?  Well, I wanna eat, too.  NOW."

3 comments:

PerkinsClan said...

Very nice of his brothers to move the plate! :)

Sarah Harrington said...

I seriously laughed so hard my side hurts a little!! :) Soooo funny! It was nice of Spencer to move the plate. Poor little Cole. But it sure was cute. (And snaps to Lance for thinking to grab the camera).

Jennie said...

OMG. that was hilarious. poor cole.