Monday, June 27, 2011

Tess at Ten Weeks

Tess had her two month appointment today.  (Even though she's 10 weeks old.  Whatever.)

She is now a corpulent 11 pounds and 5 ounces.  Hooray!  That means she gained just shy of 3 pounds in a little over a month.  She's also 22 inches long, which is only an inch longer from when she was born.  But that's okay, because she's working on filling out, not lengthening out.

Tess was MAD about her shots.  I've had four kids and I've never seen a baby so mad.  And the look she gave me as I held her little arms during the shots - shooting daggers, if that's possible in an infant.  After the shots she howled and howled and then she gave me this look.  It was a look that said "Judas!"  I've never seen that look in a child so young. 

It was quite impressive.

All afternoon she has let me know in no uncertain terms that she is FANGRY with me.  (That means she was so angry she could bite something.)  Despite a dose of Tylenol, every time I mover her legs or try to burp her or move a little or even breath too much she lets out howls and shrieks of displeasure. 

I've thought about getting a picture of her being angry, but that seems like a lot of work.  And it'll just make her madder.  So I made the picture above.  That's her fangry look, with evil villain eyebrows and mustache.

Dang.  Apparently typing one-handed is also against the rules. 

Judas out.

No comments: