After several months of being pretty bald, Tess now has hair! And, I don't know if it's because she's a girl, but I swear she has a ton more hair at this point than any of her brothers did. (And she'd have more on the back of her head if she stopped rubbing it all off. Just sayin', Tess.)
In fact, she has so much hair that she can wear little barrettes in her hair. I only figured this out because the headbands I have for her look weird now... Lance says it's just me, but I'm the mom, so I say what's cute or not. Besides, she kept pulling them off her head, and what's the point of a headband if the child keeps pulling it off?
Don't worry - she's just mad that I wouldn't let her have the camera. I'm so mean!
1 comment:
Oh my cuteness! Millie is going to be four before she has enough hair to sport clips. She might not be jealous of Tess, but I am!
Post a Comment