Cole's program was what every pre-k program should be: well organized, short, and cute.
While Spencer, Josh, and Tess were all misbehaving and complaining about being there as we waited for the show to start, I snapped a few pics of the program. (I am most definitely NOT a mom who keeps all the programs and stuff. But take pictures? Yes.)
We were pretty far away, so I didn't get any great pictures of Cole.
It took him a few minutes to find us in the crowd, but he sure was happy when he did!
He did a great job singing and doing all of the actions! I was just glad to see him cooperative and not belligerent. There is hope...
Here's a couple of short videos of them singing. The first is Mr. Turkey or something like that. The second is the prayer they always sing before snack. I've tried to get him to sing it before lunch, but no dice. Of course, he refuses to say regular prayers at lunch, too, so I shouldn't be surprised. (Cole & Tess's preschool is Methodist, which I'm fine with because I figure my kids need all the religion they can get!!) (Plus, at a preschool level they're not going to be taught much doctrine that's really different from what we as Mormons believe.)
After the show there was a Thanksgiving Dessert Feast. Josh was in HEAVEN. Actually, all of my kids were in heaven. But especially Josh. I got Cole to show off his super cute turkey shirt. He sure was proud of it!
Don't be deceived by the empty plates - much dessert was eaten.
Here's Cole with his good buddy Evan. They're always hugging in the mornings at drop off. Evan is super friendly and social and generally willing to listen to adults - in other words, the polar opposite of Cole. They sure are cute together!
Good job, Cole!
No comments:
Post a Comment