So I've kinda gotten off track with these scrapbook posts, what from being sick and the fact that I have to scan all the pages one-by-one, which is kind of time consuming. And boring.
Anywho, back on track!
Our apartment was into dating, even if we weren't exactly asked out on a lot of dates. Hey, that's what happens when the girls literally outnumber the boys in the ward by 2:1. That sounds so sad... but you know what? We had fun! We set up all sorts of group dates and generally had a great time. (And if we didn't have a great time, then we had great stories to tell afterward!)
We lived in Apartment 38 at Canyon Terrace, hence the title.
Ah, the good old days when the Varsity Theater would edit and clean up R rated movies. I actually have zero recollection of seeing the movie, but I do remember the Nurtz tournament afterwards. Man, I loved that game.





No comments:
Post a Comment