My boys are blankie boys.
Blankies are magical things. They can instantly heal injuries (both real and imagined), fix a broken heart, and protect you from things that go bump in the night. If we're going in the car, so is blankie. (Although it's a family rule that blankie stays in the car.) If it's naptime or bedtime, blankie's there as well. I'm pretty sure blankie would go in the tub I would let them. (Maybe I should; blankies are often dirty and smelly.)
Wherever my boys are, their blankies are not far behind them. And that's okay by me.
My dad sent alink to a short cartoon called "Pajama Gladiator". The boys watched it and instantly fell in love. The idea of a blankie defeating alien space monsters is just too good to be true. They and their blankies are at this moment fighting monsters and other assorted bad guys.
Now I just have to convince them that this doesn't necessarily mean they'll be getting cookies at the end of their adventures.
Watch it here.
Blankies are magical things. They can instantly heal injuries (both real and imagined), fix a broken heart, and protect you from things that go bump in the night. If we're going in the car, so is blankie. (Although it's a family rule that blankie stays in the car.) If it's naptime or bedtime, blankie's there as well. I'm pretty sure blankie would go in the tub I would let them. (Maybe I should; blankies are often dirty and smelly.)
Wherever my boys are, their blankies are not far behind them. And that's okay by me.
My dad sent alink to a short cartoon called "Pajama Gladiator". The boys watched it and instantly fell in love. The idea of a blankie defeating alien space monsters is just too good to be true. They and their blankies are at this moment fighting monsters and other assorted bad guys.
Now I just have to convince them that this doesn't necessarily mean they'll be getting cookies at the end of their adventures.
Watch it here.
No comments:
Post a Comment