Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Shout Out to Oxiclean - Wuh wuh!

Living in a house with three little boys (and one big boy) makes for very, very messy carpets. Very. I try my best to keep them clean, but a momma can only do so much, you know?


This mystery stain appeared quite a while ago. I have no idea what made it or who the culprit is. All I know is that no matter what I tried it would not come out. Water, Simple Green, Resolve, steam cleaning - NOTHING worked. I had almost given up.

But yesterday I was shopping at the Wal-Marts and I saw this:


I have purposely never bought Oxiclean before mainly because I found the commercials so obnoxious. But I was desperate and decided to give it a try. (Plus, I figured if it didn't work I could just use it in the wash.)

Well. I. Am. Im. Pressed.


I can't believe it! The stain is gone! All gone! I am completely, totally, and happily satisfied. And I can't wait to tackle all of the other stains around the house.

1 comment:

Heather S. said...

Thank you so much for sharing. I guess I'll have to give it a try.