Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Rock Star

As you may have noticed in one of my recent posts, Spencer loves these star glasses he got as a party favor the other day. Luurrrves them. As in, he's sleeping with them in bed right now. And he keeps putting them on around the house and acting as if wearing them is perfectly normal.

I love that.

He explained to me the other day why he wears them so much: "Mommy, did you know that rock stars wear glasses like these? Cool, huh Mommy?"

I love that, too.

(I think he got this idea from Rock Band. Okay Uncle Kevin, next time we visit you have to play Beatle's Rock Band with Spencer, early songs only. Maybe then he'll think it's cool to wear a necktie.)

We decided Cole would like to get in on that rock star action as well:

Cole ended his stint as a rock star in the same way he ends everything he now gets his hands on:


Rock on!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cole looks SO much like Joshie in this pictures! What an adorable little boy!