Saturday, February 6, 2010

New Haircut

My was getting too long, too unruly, and too boring.

So now I have something that I haven't had since 7th grade - bangs!  (Not that you can really see them - I didn't realize I had them pushed out of the way.  Oops.)


Yep, still rockin' those post-baby-fallout hairs that are growing back.  Nice.

I like it.  It's a little shorter than I had intended, but it'll grow back.  No biggie.  What do you think?

5 comments:

Ginger said...

Rockin, of course

Shanna and Brad said...

GO SAINTS GO! Beat those Colts. -Brad

Maren said...

Brad - This is a haircut post, NOT football. That will come tomorrow after the Colts win. :)

Heather S. said...

Maren! I love it, looks so nice. I've recently become a fan of the long bangs.

Christine Merrill said...

Ooh, I love it! I want a haircut now, too :) Seriously, I really like the bangs. Hope you like living with them, that's the only thing I don't like about bangs, 'cuz I think I look better with them.