Wednesday, October 20, 2010

More Evidence That I'm a Bad Mom

I had a bad day.  The kids were grouchy.  Josh was tantrumy.  I had to do 392 loads of laundry.

And I'm tired.  So very tired.

So I just about lost it when Cole pulled a bowl of shredded cheese off the counter and onto himself while I was making dinner.  And then started crying about it.  (Probably because I startled him when I yelled "No!" in reaction.  Oops.)

Then I remembered the picture yesterday of his adventure with the water dispenser.  So I grabbed the camera and clicked away, giggling evily.  (It couldn't be helped.  It had to be done!)


I'm not that bad.  He quickly realized that he could eat his mess and happily began stuffing his mouth.


It was all I could do to get him undressed before he scarfed all the cheese. (The cheese was down his onesie, down his pants, and, inexplicably, down his diaper.) That kid is like a human vacuum.

1 comment:

Sybrina said...

Like, like, like! Nuff said!