Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Where's Mommy's Baby?

I've started a new game with Josh.  I ask him where my baby is and he says silly things like the ceiling or the sky.  Even though he really knows the baby is inside me he gets a kick out of getting the answer "wrong". 

We were playing the game tonight while getting ready for bed. 

Me: Joshie, where is Mommy's baby? 

Josh: In the ceiling!  *giggle*giggle* 

Me: What?  Are you sure? 

Josh: Yes! 

Me: Then why is my tummy getting so big? 

Josh (without missing a beat): Because you are eating so much food! 

Lance: Bwahahahaha!

Nice one, Josh.

1 comment:

Karlea said...

Hey you! Just taking a few minutes to blogstalk and saw your happy news! Congratulations guys! I'm just gonna say it once, but we'd have identical families if you have a girl next? We have a trend going here. Got my fingers crossed. And I have the PERFECT name for her. Marlea!!!