Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Diaper Bags

I've been thinking about diaper bags lately.  I don't really need a new one; the one I used with Cole is still in pretty good shape.  (And pink - much to Lance's dismay.)  But, if I did need a new diaper bag, and money were no object, here are a few I'd be tempted to get from Etsy.






 

2 comments:

Ginger said...

Okay, so I've had 4 diaper bags and only 3 kids. Is that not just silly? I'm still not satisfied with what I have. You'd think that I'd have THE PERFECT one by now, but I don't. These are lovely looking though!

Gigi said...

I'd personally have to go for the top right bag in the first group.

Kind of makes me wish I were having another baby... Kind of. But no. I'll live vicariously through you Maren. I hope you find just what you're looking for.