Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Bad Things Usually Come In Threes. But Not This Time, Right? RIGHT?!?

Lance and I have spent most of the evening trying to unclog the basement toilet and cleaning up the mess of sewage and water from said clog.  It is gross and stinky.

As if that's not bad enough, our washing machine died on Tuesday.  We took advantage of the 4th of July sales and got a good deal on a new Kenmore washer from Sears.  Unfortunately, we won't get the new washer until Tuesday.

Which means we have sewery messes and no washing machine.

Great.  That's just great.

So, not only did we have to drop a pretty penny on a new washer (Because why buy a cheap-o small one when you do as much laundry as I do?) but now tomorrow morning I'm gonna have to probably spend a fair amount on a plumber.

What with these expenses and the continual doctor and hospital bills I keep getting for Tess, I am feeling quite poor.  And picked on.  But mostly poor.

Bad things usually happen in threes, but I don't know if I can afford it this month.  Fingers crossed that we'll be the exception to the rule and won't have any other major expenses.  Sheesh.

1 comment:

Jen Stott said...

Did you get one of the HE washers? I love mine. I usually buy Kenmore stuff, but this time I went with LG. Good luck with all your home/appliance repair adventures!