Monday, August 1, 2011

Mommy Bling

A few weeks ago when I was really thinking about Tess being my last baby (even before this post), I was feeling a bit sad and nostalgic about the whole thing.  Not that I was having second thoughts, I was just kinda mourning the end of an era, if you will.

Then I remembered something that made me feel a lot happier.  This:


It's a necklace from The Vintage Pearl.  Each charm has the initial of my kiddos.


I've wanted one of these necklaces for a long time.  It's been on my Amazon wishlist for years, but Lance never seemed to take the hint.  So I told myself that once I was done with having babies I would buy it.  It finally came in the mail today and I love it.

What?  You don't promise to buy yourself jewelry (or something else you really want) once you've accomplished a goal?  You totally should.  You deserve it.

1 comment:

Karlea said...

Love it. Post made me cry. Same feelings. AGAIN...wish we were closer!
xoxo