But it's too late to go into detail. At least the type of detail this day deserves. Hopefully I will have time to discuss tomorrow.
So instead I will show you my giant baby in a sling.
See, Tess has recently decided that, starting around 4:30pm every evening, she must be held. MUST be held.
Or the WORLD WILL COME TO AN END!!!!!!
Maybe the apparently apocalyptic Mayans had a bunch of whiny babies and only hoped that the world would end so they wouldn't have to listen anymore? Or perhaps these whining babies were the reason they didn't finish their calendar? It's a mystery.
Anywho, of course, at this time of day I'm already tired. And I have to make dinner. And invariably Spencer is working on and thus complaining about homework. The last thing I want to do is lug around 20 pounds of Tess, no matter how cute. (And, quite frankly, Tess is not that cute when she is CONSTANTLY WHINING to be held.)
So I decided to get out the sling. I don't think I've ever used it on a baby as old as Tess. But with these results, I suspect the sling will get quite a bit of use over the next little while.
Oy!
1 comment:
Ha Ha- Tess is darling in that sling! I had to LOL at you saying she wasn't that cute when she was whining. I totally get that. My son isn't 1/2 as cute when he's whining and throwing tantrums!
Post a Comment