This morning before church I snagged a few videos of her walking. They aren't the best, mainly because she had 3 crazy brothers running around and getting in the way. But she's dang cute walking, and you can tell how proud of herself she is! (I would have put the two videos together, but Lance didn't put the video editing software on my new computer. And I'm too lazy to look for an online program or to bug Lance about it now. Lazy is as lazy doesn't do.)
I also tried to get a few pictures of her in her super cutie-pie new church outfit today. Doesn't she just look darling? (Yes, yes she does!) In true Tessie fashion, she refused to smile for any of it. Punk baby. (But darling punk!)
I tried to take a picture like I did with the boys for my birthday, but she would have none of it.
Then I thought she might behave if her brothers were there to show her how.
No dice.
I'm really hoping we can recreate this picture some day when they're teenagers or adults. Wouldn't it be awesome?
She then proceeded to be an unholy terror during Sacrament Meeting. Her cuteness was the only thing that kept me from selling her to the highest bidder.
No comments:
Post a Comment