Thursday, January 24, 2013

Lunch Boxes

For quite a while now Cole has been very interested in Spencer and Josh's lunch boxes.  At lunch he would ask where his lunch box was and act very sad when I told him he didn't have one.  So guess what Cole got for Christmas?  He was tre tre excited.

Now, every night I make lunches for all my boys (Lance included, in case you're wondering).  Well, a few days ago Tess started putting up a fuss at lunch.  It took me a day or two to figure out why, mainly because she still speaks English as a second language.  (Baby Babble being her native tongue.)  Tess wanted her own lunchbox!  Luckily, we have them in great supply around our house, and lunch times are (relatively) peaceful again.



Now each evening I make lunches for everyone but me.  You'd think I would mind, but I don't.  I've always hated making lunches for kids during the day - I'm either right in the middle of something or I just don't know what to make them and they're super grouchy.  And now that chore is out of the way.  Sure, I have to do it the night before, but for some reason it's just not as bad.  Win-win.

No comments: