Lance has been using our children to gain fame and notoriety on Reddit. See here.
And here.
I've been working on getting our family pictures taken. First I had to find clothes that matched for everyone, then I had to find someone to take the pictures, and then I had to find a date she was available - these are all difficult tasks! Prayers were answered and the rain stopped for exactly one hour this evening, exactly when our photo shoot was scheduled. It started raining as we walked back to the car!
I went to the hairdresser this morning, so my hair was especially big. (Okay, it doesn't look that big here. But trust me.)
Tess was a punk during lots of the photo session. We have some excellent shots of her scowling which you know will be one of the first prints up on the wall!
Spencer got to leave school an hour early today for a 10 second orthodontist appointment. Seriously, I booked this appointment months ago and 2:45 was the latest I could get. (I hate taking kids out of school.) Heck, next time I'm just gonna schedule it around lunch and then treat the child to McDonald's.
Josh is in heaven because we finally booked our DisneyWorld trip for next May. He has already asked - repeatedly - if he can eat shrimp while we're there. I have assured him that I will find somewhere for him to eat shrimp. (I have not told him yet that I think we will forgo hitting the Animal Kingdom. We only have 5 full days and I just don't see it being that great!)
Cole is gaining fame and notoriety around pre-k from his mad reading skills. I hope this is the only thing he is known for. I'll find out on the 16th during our parent/teacher conference. This is the first preschool conference I've ever attended; in the past they all seemed optional. This year? Not so much. Dang pre-k.



No comments:
Post a Comment