Monday, March 6, 2017

Star Student

A couple of weeks ago Cole was the Star Student of the week in his class. Which is ironic, because it was the same week his teacher sent a note home concerning his behavior. (Yelling at kids, having no patience, and just generally being a pill.) *sigh* This boy. Fortunately, lots of talking about how to treat others seems to have helped. And having a little extra attention probably didn't hurt either.

Here's the poster we made for that week. That boy HATES writing, but had no issues with writing on this!


Here's the translation, in case you can't read it:

Someday I want to be: a Meteorologist.
(Mom note: this boy loves the weather. He's up every morning watching Al Roker and Chuck Lofton. The crazier the weather, the better!)

I am really good at: swimming, sneaking, reading, writing
(Mom note: Writing? WRITING?!? He hates writing. Wishful thinking, perhaps?)

I would like to visit: England, New York, Pennsylvania
(Mom note: When I asked him why Pennsylvania he said he wants to see the Liberty Bell and the Hershey factory.)

My favorite things are: go swimming, play on computer, chocolate candy, pizza
(Mom note: this is all true. He sure loves chocolate!)

No comments: