Saturday, June 30, 2007

I'm Baaaccckkkk!

Yes, I'm finally back from my vacation! It as sooo much fun, but I am really glad to be home. I am also pooped and don't really feel like blogging all about it tonight. (I'm still in lazy-do-nothing vacation mode. I'd rather just catch up on all of your blogs.) But here are a few highlights from the trip that I will be blogging about soon (just to peak your interest):

- the ocean
- the scariest fish ever
- sand, sand everywhere
- a million dollar condo
- cops and FBI agents
- ice cream mistakes
- a fight between Godzilla and Mothra
- beach reads
- first class bad luck
- more Madsen medical mysteries
- what won't Josh eat?
- Dance Dance Revolution championships
- and much much more!

Okay, a few of those are fake. It's up to you to decide what's real and what's not by reading my blog over the next few days!

No comments: