Monday, June 18, 2007

Real Simple Worthy?

So I'm a big fan of magazines. I love 'em. I currently have seven different subscriptions. I know, I know - I need to cut back. It's actually cutting into my book reading time. I can stop any time I want. Really.

This habit started during my ad agency years when I got all the magazines I wanted for free. (It was great!) I was lucky enough to be working there when my now all-time favorite magazine first started - Real Simple. I love this magazine. It has such great ideas for around the house: organization, cleaning, new uses for everyday items, etc. It also has really good recipes, articles, and other stuff. You should really check it out. I even kept subscribing to it during our poor student years! (You can get really good subscription deals online.)

The other thing I really like about the magazine is the photography. The pictures are always so clean and crisp and uncluttered. This view in my office reminds me of something out of Real Simple. The entire house can look like it's been ransacked my Vikings (or two little boys), but this one spot always looks nice. (Mainly because it's out of my Viking's reach.) Ahh... serenity now. Serenity now....

No comments: