Correctamundo, Christy!
The Band: Spin Doctors
The Song: What Time Is It?
The Album: Pocket Full of Kryptonite
Totally defined early high school for me - LOVE this album still!
(p.s. Ginger - so sad you had to let go of the album. You can pick a new one up for only $3 here.)
The Band: Spin Doctors
The Song: What Time Is It?
The Album: Pocket Full of Kryptonite
Totally defined early high school for me - LOVE this album still!
(p.s. Ginger - so sad you had to let go of the album. You can pick a new one up for only $3 here.)

It's 4:30... (Quick - name the band, song, and album. Answer posted tomorrow.)
3 comments:
Dude. This is totally The Spin Doctors. What Time is It on Pocket Full of Kryptonite.
I wore out my copy of that cassette. Good times.
Hee Hee! I had that CD, and if it wasn't for me being very poor in college, I would still have it. That was an awesome album.
Ah, Maren! I totally remember YOU singing this song during the great Canyon Terrace Days, but I don't think I ever heard the original. But remember how we used to cha cha to Two Princes by the Spin Doctors? That was cool. Yay eternal dance partners!
Post a Comment