No self-portrait Tuesday today, because I don't want to remember what I looked like on this date.
Remember how pleased I was that I hadn't thrown up once this pregnancy? Well, no more.
My undoing? A stupid cold I came down with yesterday. (I always get a cold the week of Thanksgiving.) It was just more than my poor tummy could take.
I was making Josh and Spencer breakfast and feeling just awful, when all of a sudden *bam*! So there I was, takin' care of things in the kitchen sink with my two little yahoos making comments like "Ewww!", "Gross!", "Yucky!", and "Mommy sick! Eww!"
The empathy was overwhelming.
Then I drug my dizzy self over to the couch and collapsed, all the while listening to Spencer cry and howl because I hadn't finished making his breakfast and he didn't want to wait for Daddy to do it.
Needless to say, it was a looonnnggg, treacherous morning.
Remember how pleased I was that I hadn't thrown up once this pregnancy? Well, no more.
My undoing? A stupid cold I came down with yesterday. (I always get a cold the week of Thanksgiving.) It was just more than my poor tummy could take.
I was making Josh and Spencer breakfast and feeling just awful, when all of a sudden *bam*! So there I was, takin' care of things in the kitchen sink with my two little yahoos making comments like "Ewww!", "Gross!", "Yucky!", and "Mommy sick! Eww!"
The empathy was overwhelming.
Then I drug my dizzy self over to the couch and collapsed, all the while listening to Spencer cry and howl because I hadn't finished making his breakfast and he didn't want to wait for Daddy to do it.
Needless to say, it was a looonnnggg, treacherous morning.
2 comments:
OOhhh, that's just sad. I'm sorry. Throwing up is just awful. It should officially be Lance's job to make all breakfasts from now on.
Thank you, Margot! It's nice to get some sympathy from someone!!
Post a Comment