Friday, June 26, 2009

Kidlet Stats


For posterity, here are the stats from Cole's doctor appointment today:

Weight: 9 lbs 14 oz - 50th percentile
Height: 21.5 inches - 50th percentile
Head size: umm... okay, I can't remember - but it was in the 50th percentile, too.

In other words, we have a perfectly proportional baby! Yes, we Madsens know how to make 'em.

Oh, and here was my first thought when they weighed him: at nearly one month old Cole is one ounce shy of how big Joshie was at birth.

But wait - it gets better.

While we were waiting in the exam room I weighed Spencer and Josh, mainly to stop them from climbing the walls, but also because I was interested to see the results.

Spencer: a whopping 41 pounds
Josh: a hulking 37 pounds

For reals. My two and a half year old is only four pounds lighter than his five and a half year old brother.

Mr. Unusually-Large-and-Strong, indeed.

No comments: