I've been trying to get a good family portrait of us, but with no luck. This is bad for two reasons: 1) we still don't have a decent picture of the five of us together; Cole deserves to be in the family picture above our piano! 2) I need a family picture to use in my Halloween Family portrait that I make every year. (Very important, right?)
Well, Spencer decided to help me out:

To a momma, that's just one of the cutest things in the world. I love it.

Who the parent with the huge noggin' is varies on who Spencer is talking to. When he talks to me, Daddy has the big head and I'm the tall leggy one. When he talks to Lance it's the other way around.
Smart kid.
Well, Spencer decided to help me out:
To a momma, that's just one of the cutest things in the world. I love it.
Who the parent with the huge noggin' is varies on who Spencer is talking to. When he talks to me, Daddy has the big head and I'm the tall leggy one. When he talks to Lance it's the other way around.
Smart kid.
1 comment:
I love your Halloween pictures!
Post a Comment