Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Self-portrait* Tuesday: Family Pictures

Last month we had some family portraits taken.  These were done by a great photographer in our stake, and were taken out at the Battle Ground Monument.

I am very satisfied with the quality of the photos.  I think Kelly did a great job!  However, I am not satisfied with the quality of my children.  (At least as far as their portrait posing capabilities are concerned.)  I guess we have reached the point where having a family picture with everyone looking at the camera and smiling normally and not doing something weird just is not possible.  Oh well.  Some day we'll reach that point again. Maybe.

Here are some of my favorites.  I need to choose a family photo to go above our piano.  Which one do you like best?  (Keep in mind that I'll probably just choose the one that I think I look the best in. That's a Mommy's prerogative. :)




That last one is classic Josh.  And I love that one of Spencer hugging Josh.  My kiddos are sooo cute!  Just not when I really need them to be. :)

*Okay, so these aren't really self-portraits.  But I'm in most of them, so close enough.

5 comments:

Jennie said...

LOVE the pics! so cute!

The Short Family said...

I really liked the one of all of you sitting on the ground by the brick wall. These are really good pictures of you guys. Way to be photogenic.

Chad and Bekah said...

Love these pics, Maren! Cute family.

Anonymous said...

I love the family picture on the leaves in front of the brick wall too. Such a good picture...and you look great in it so it passes your test! Cute pictures!

The Holdaway's said...

I like the second one the best - everyone looks great and I really like Joshie's look