Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Self-portrait Tuesday: Momma's Bed

This afternoon I was in my room sorting my stamps and deciding which ones to keep and which ones to sell.  (More on that later.)  Cole decided he needed to join in on that action.  And since the lighting was so good and the baby so cute and I had my camera out, we had a little photo shoot.




Then the big brothers came in to stir things up.



We tried to get Cole to "eat feet", but he wouldn't cooperate.  However, Spencer and Josh were more than happy to oblige!



Then Spencer decided to try to pick Cole up, which was hilarious because he just couldn't do it.  He kept saying "Man, this baby is strong!", when really what he should have been saying was "Man, this baby is fat!" or "Man, I really need to work on my guns!"



Josh bounced around and caused general mayhem in his own Joshie way.




Look!  It's a self-portrait.  And it's Tuesday!



It all ended with a three-boy dog pile, with Cole triumphantly on top.  Kind of.  As you can see, he was extremely pleased with himself.


No comments: