That is SO Cool! Wow!Serious though, the child lock would be on all the time. I'm assuming that you can have the child lock on while you are cooking.
Wow! I want one too! And Tony does too! How much I wonder? And where to buy? Just so I can put this info away for my dream home.
If they had that in gas (not quite sure how that would work though) I believe that would make my top ten list. That is an amazing stove!
AWESOME!!!!
Yeah, I want, too...This is exactly the sort of thing I always wanted to make when I went into engineering...stoves that are easy to use and blenders that are easy to clean!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
That is SO Cool! Wow!
Serious though, the child lock would be on all the time. I'm assuming that you can have the child lock on while you are cooking.
Wow! I want one too! And Tony does too! How much I wonder? And where to buy? Just so I can put this info away for my dream home.
If they had that in gas (not quite sure how that would work though) I believe that would make my top ten list. That is an amazing stove!
AWESOME!!!!
Yeah, I want, too...
This is exactly the sort of thing I always wanted to make when I went into engineering...stoves that are easy to use and blenders that are easy to clean!
Post a Comment