I've been a bit of a slacker lately.
My house is a mess. I haven't dusted in at least two weeks. Laundry needs to be put away. The hideous yellow bathroom is still very much yellow. The dark maroon man-cave office is still dark maroon. And Cole's ferocious pink room? Still ferociously pink.
Blogging has been quite hit or miss. So have trips to the park for the kids. And 'real' dinners for my family? Not so much. I'm lucky to get Spencer's lunch packed for school.
But I have an excuse. A little, tiny excuse. A little, tiny excuse that is making me totally nauseous pretty much all the time, but especially in the morning and in the evening - prime house cleaning and blogging times.
This little excuse will make his/her appearance around mid-April. At which time he/she will then be just another excuse to not get stuff done around the house. :)
Here we go again!

13 comments:
Congrats to you on another Madsen Blessing! I love those excuses for not getting things done. Besides as soon as you clean it will be messy again. The last time I needed to change room colors after the move I caved and paid a painter...although I love to paint they primed and painted two large rooms in a day and 1/2 far faster than I could!
I'm so happy for you! This is so exciting! I'm grinning from ear to ear!
Yeah!!!!! I'm so excited for you! Sooooo, how long ago was that cruise? Was it ten weeks ago? I better go back into your archives and check.
By-the-way, are you having a halloween party in your new house this year? Please, Please, Please?
Ok- so I've been blog-stalking you... Congratulations!!! Very excited for you guys! :)
Michelle Asay
Congrats, Maren! We're so happy for another Madsen baby, and may she be a tomboy to keep up with her big brothers. (At least here's to hoping, huh?) :-)
Laura Mueller
So - I found your blog from your facebook page... and I have to say.... WHAT??? CONGRATS!!!
So exciting!! Is this common knowledge?
Congratulations!
woo hoo! congratulations!! will you find out if it's a boy or girl before the baby is born? such exciting news.
What great news! Congratulations!
Congratulations Maren!! So maybe you should leave Cole's room pink -just in case....;)
Congrats Maren!
So happy for all of you!
Katy
Finally catching up on your blog, although well aware of your happy news from fb. And, I have to say-
YOU'RE GLOWING!
Congrats!
Sybrina
Post a Comment