Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Diaper Truths

In my years as a parent I have learned a few truths concerning babies and their diapers.

Truth #1:
Sometimes there are messes that no diaper made by mortal men can contain.

Tess had one of those this afternoon.  She seemed to be quite pleased with herself, as she kicked around and got poop all over her foot.  Good one, Tess.

Truth #2:
Babies defy the laws of nature in how much poop they make.  I mean, seriously, there is waaaay more poop comin' out of that little baby than food going in.  I'm just sayin'.

Truth #3:
Babies always poop at the most inconvenient times.  Always.

In completely unrelated news, I am just 19 posts away from having a grand total of 1500 posts.  It's like watching the odometer roll over to some rather large number: exciting for no reason whatsoever. :)

1 comment:

Deidra said...

We're currently having the complete opposite problem at our house: no poop. I can't decide which is worse. :-(

We had Bro. Sutherland (new to the ward) over tonight. He has a daughter born April 17th, if I'm remembering right. Maybe the 18th. So, when his wife & kids get here our April baby girl count will go back up. They'll one day rule the world! Or nursery.