Today was Josh's Pre-K Thanksgiving Feast. We all got to go down to his preschool and listen to the kids sing several Thanksgiving songs (way cute). Then we enjoyed eating Friendship Fruit Salad (everyone brings a couple of pieces of fruit to pitch in) and some cookies.
My camera, as I have mentioned, is not doing so great, so I didn't get any good "action" shots of Josh in the program. But trust me, he was awesome. (Maybe not Darth Vader awesome, but that's okay.)
But I did get this shot of Cole, who was quite upset once his fruit salad was all gone.
And one of Daddy and Tess. Daddy needs to have his phone surgically removed from his ear.
Here come the turkeys!
This was the best shot I could get of Josh. He wasn't putting that cookie down for anyone. Turkey.
Let us take a moment to reflect upon how Josh was doing in preschool around this same time last year. He's certainly no angel (his teacher told me the other day that he's having a hard time lately following the rules), but he has vastly improved in most areas. He'll even wear a smock now!
No comments:
Post a Comment