Tessie decided to do something to really set herself apart from her brothers.
First, she pooped in the tub. Unfortunately, that is not anything all that uncommon around here, at least when the kids were her age.
But then. Oh then. Then she decided to scoop the poop out and throw it. Everywhere. All over.
I can only imagine that she decided to do this because of the reaction she gets from me when she normally poops in the tub. So her thought process was something along the lines of "Mommy doesn't like poop in the tub. So I'll get the poop out!"
It was like walking into a minefield. Not to get too graphic, but skid marks were abundant.
Spencer and Josh were quite impressed. Apparently they now have a new found respect for their little sister.
As I was soaping and scrubbing Tessie in my shower, I told her that only monkeys throw their poop. To which she replied "Yeah". So now if you hear me calling her "my little monkey", you'll know that it's not because of her climbing prowess.
The sanitize cycle on my washing machine gets far more use than I ever imagined it would.
No comments:
Post a Comment