Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Tess the Graceful


As you can see, Tess had a literal run-in with the sidewalk today.  The picture doesn't really do it justice; her forehead, nose, and right knee are all pretty scraped and bruised.  

Poor Tess has been pretty clumsy lately.  Most of the time it's because she's not paying attention to what's going on, but I can tell that some of the time it's because she's not used to this rapidly growing body she inhabits.  Growth spurt, anyone?

In other news, I spent the afternoon trying on a ton of clothes I had ordered online.  None of them fit because they were all too big.  While this is a pretty good problem to have, it is still a problem nonetheless.  I feel all frumpy and disheveled lately, but I can't bring myself to go clothes shopping with four children in tow, and either Lance or I have something going on just about every evening.  Dang.

Still, life could be worse - I could have run-ins like Tess.

No comments: