So we had our nachos, with a shrimp tray on the side because that's how we roll, and then got down to the work of playing Monopoly. I am NOT a huge fan of Monopoly, but there's something about New Year's Eve that makes me willing to play. I think it's because we did it several times when I was a kid.
Josh was too stingy and didn't want to spend his money on silly things like properties. Spencer tried and failed at talkin' smack.
Tess dressed up as Princess Elsa and twirled around the room in all her sparkly glory.
Cole was on my team and rolled the dice for me.
We eventually put a time limit on the game so we could fit in a quick game of Jenga, which became quite exciting once Cole and Tess both got up on the table.
We all got in jammies and went upstairs to do our New Year's countdown courtesy of Netflix. (They had a little 3 minute clip to watch that worked out pretty well.
What is it about poppers and kids? They love 'em.
We got the kids into bed and got to watch Saving Mr. Banks, which I had been wanting to see for quite a while. It was a pretty great way to end a pretty great year!
No comments:
Post a Comment