Figuratively:
Tess LURVES the Elsa dress she got for Christmas. She has never even put on the Anna dress... until today.
She must really like Millie to be willing to let her wear the Elsa dress! (That, and I kinda helped force the issue. Sharing is nice and all that...) I was pretty shocked she didn't freak out every time she saw Millie in the dress.
Kudos to Deidra for taking such a great picture of these two. It's pretty spot on - Millie, the glamorous, older sister Elsa; Tess, the goofy, rather impetuous younger Anna...
Literally:
During the Frozen Playdate I heard Tess in the basement howling with anger and pain. I could tell this wasn't a "Cole Has Traumatized Me Yet Again" kind of cry, so I decided to check it out. After a bit of investigation in trying to figure out why Tess said her thumb was burning, I realized that she had found a metal Christmas tree hook and had poked it into an electrical outlet.
Ouch.
I thought we were past this phase (which is why we don't have covers on the outlets anymore), but I figure now that she's experienced first hand what happens when you play with electricity she probably won't do that again. I was talking to Lance tonight and we both agreed that we were still pretty good parents because only 25% of our kids have stuck something into an electrical outlet. That's not bad. (Frankly, my money would've been on Cole or Josh to do something like this.)
I later realized that she had blown the fuse for that part of the basement. That must've been a pretty good zinger for Miss Tess!
And Kudos to Deidra, again, for coming up with the idea of now calling her TESSLA.
1 comment:
Ha ha ha! Tessla! :)
Post a Comment