The idea for this sign came to me this morning. At 5:15.
It's like the Walking Dead on school mornings, but on the first day of Spring Break? Up before dawn.
In other news, since I was up and it is no longer bitterly cold outside I decided to go for a run. I went 3.1 miles and shaved 3 minutes off of the last time I did that outside. Woo-hoo!
As I was running the sun came up and it was HUGE and BEAUTIFUL and kinda stung my eyes after a while because it was pretty bright. But it was so huge it made me think of Tatooine. And then I thought, "Wait, does Tatooine have two suns or two moons? Or is it both?" In my head I saw Luke standing on a cliff, but could not for the life of me remember if it was two moons or suns in the background. And then I thought, "You are a big nerd, Maren." But then I thought, "I might be a big nerd, but not so big that I'm up at an ungodly hour to play video games. They get that from their father."
And with that I smugly jogged home to post my sign.
No comments:
Post a Comment