Sunday, June 7, 2015

Skydiving

Tess just saw someone skydiving on TV. (Bill Nye the Science Guy, in case you were wondering.) She has now decided that she needs to do this. But with a little help.

Tess: I want to do that! I want to jump out there!

Me: You want to go skydiving?!

Tess: Yes. Only you can hold me so I won't be scared. You can hold me.

Me: You want me to hold you. While we jump out of a plane.

Tess: Yes. It will be fun! But I will be scared. But you can have a teal one [parachute] because that is your favorite color. And I will have a Frozen one!

Me: A teal parachute, huh?

Tess: And I will have a Frozen one with Anna! And I will be scared but you will hold me!

Me: When should we do this?

Tess: July. When we go to July. Then we will fall out of the plane.

Me: Only if that's July 2000-never.

Tess: What?

Me: Nothing. Sounds like a plan. A very bad plan.

Tess: Yup.

Man, I love this girl.

No comments: