Wednesday, October 14, 2015
Why I'm sometimes done by 8am
An actual conversation (if you can call it that) I had with Cole this morning.
Cole: Mommy! My shirt is too big. I need another shirt.
Me: Have you tried it on?
Cole: *growl*
Me: Put it on.
Cole: I did!
Me: I want to see it on.
Cole: I DID!!!!
Me: Put it on and then we'll talk.
I walk away to do something else. A few minutes later Cole finds me.
Cole: It's too big.
Me: Did you put it on?
Cole: Yes.
Me: Is it really too big?
Cole: Yes. See? (He holds it up to his chest)
Me: I don't think that's a very good measure of size for you.
Cole: What?
Me: Put it on.
Cole: IT'S TOO BIG.
Me: I'm not saying anything else but "Put it on" until I see you wearing that shirt.
Cole: It's too big.
Me: Put it on.
Cole: *growl*
Me: Put it on.
This goes on for 5 more minutes.
Cole (finally caving): FINE!
He puts the shirt on.
Cole: Hey! It fits! It's not too big! And it has a dinosaur on it!
He walks away happily as I contain my fists of death.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment