I finally finished Harry last night! (No thanks to two little boys who, despite being desperately tired, didn't want to stay in bed!) Loved it. Loved the plot. The ending of the story was great. The last chapter - not JK's strongest writing, but still pleasant. I won't give any spoilers for anyone who hasn't finished. But I think that if you're a Potter fan, you will enjoy the book. It's sad that it's over, but it also feels good. Now go about your daily lives.
Here's a few of the pictures of our exciting life that I would have posted this weekend had I not been reading in all my spare moments!
Here's a few of the pictures of our exciting life that I would have posted this weekend had I not been reading in all my spare moments!
On Saturday we enjoyed a BBQ at Columbian Park with the Webers, Holdaways, and Souths. Highlights included Man Catchin' Brownies, feeding the ducks Cheerios, and constantly yelling at the kids to stay within sight.

I picked (and ate!) the first bell peppers out of my garden. Yum!
This isn't really exciting, just funny - notice anything unusual about Spencer in this picture? (Or on Spencer?) Yes, he really fell asleep like this.


Then Spencer became the king of going down the big slides
and yelling into the sounds pipes.

Finally, Joshie experienced his first popsicle crisis. (Hold it and freeze your fingers off, or not get to eat it? Such a dilemma!)
This isn't really exciting, just funny - notice anything unusual about Spencer in this picture? (Or on Spencer?) Yes, he really fell asleep like this.
Spencer turned into a deranged butterfly at the Columbian Park Zoo on Monday.
Then Spencer became the king of going down the big slides
and yelling into the sounds pipes.Finally, Joshie experienced his first popsicle crisis. (Hold it and freeze your fingers off, or not get to eat it? Such a dilemma!)


No comments:
Post a Comment